A research conducted by IBISWorld, an Australian research company, revealed that the translation industry is thriving by leaps and bounds, and by 2018, it is likely to reach $37 billion. Likewise, the U.S. bureau of Statistics has predicted a 42% growth of the translation service industry by 2020. Currently, the USA is the leading market for professional translation services.
Translation companies are in huge demand because-
(a) They play a significant role in the global expansion of your business.
(b) Guarantee reliable and precise translation of your business documents.
(c) Allow you to communicate accurately with your target audience around the world.
In order to stand out in the global economy, it is highly imperative to convey your brand message precisely to your global customers–including the non-English speaking customers. This is possible only if you can spread your message in various local languages to reach out to your target audiences across the world. Numerous small and large businesses have realized the importance of translating their brand message as an effective marketing tool, and this is the key reason that has led to the growth of professional online services for translation.
Translation service companies across the globe generate their business from both private industries and the government sector. The services offered by translation service companies include –
(a) translation of written materials; and
(b) interpreting services in multiple dialects and languages.
Translation of written materials indicate translation of paper documents, digital documentation, and translating website content into different languages so as to drive global web traffic by enabling people from various countries to easily comprehend the content of your site.
While choosing a translation service company, you should take the following factors into consideration –
1. It is advisable to choose a multilingual translation service that can translate your documents into different regional languages.
2. Conduct a bit of thorough research to make sure the translation company is reliable and reputable. You should always pick agencies that are certified or officially accredited.
3. Always consider agencies offer quality work at a quick turnaround time.
4. The company should have native speakers in its team to guarantee technical as well as the cultural accuracy of the translated content.
5. The translators should be well-informed about the industry that your business falls under so that they can provide you with accurate work. For example, if you want the translation of legal documents, the translation service company should be qualified in legal translation.
6. Ensure that the vendor provides a smooth service by allocating a proficient Project Manager to supervise the translation work assigned by you.
7. Make sure the translation company protects your privacy by guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of your documents.
8. Check if the website of the company features informative blog posts or articles in that particular niche. At the same time, look at the client feedback and references available on the website; this will help you understand the quality of translation service provided by the company.
9. Find out if the company provides an easy to use cloud platform that facilitates easy submission and archiving of documents. Cloud APIs enable you to share content with the vendor’s systems thus, allowing the vendor to share the translated materials back to you.
10. Last but not least, the company should provide clients with round-the-clock customer care service to cater to the queries received from global clients.
So these are the key considerations for choosing a good translation service company. Only an efficient and accurate translation service company can help you elevate your business to the next level.